Friday, March 14, 2008

Lovin' the locks

Yesterday we went to the salon for a trim and came out with a new hair style for Ellie. She loves it and so do I. Well, actually this is not a new look for her, as she has had the good 'ol bob most of her life. I think it's suits her well. As much as I have wanted her to cut it for some time, I let her make the decision (I only slightly encouraged the change.) As we left the salon, she said "I can't wait to show off my new hair, it's soooo pretty." She's lovin' the locks.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Her hair is so pretty and shiny! I love the locks as well! I just loved watching the kids dance and sing last night! Elle had some great moves! By the way... Ha! I beat Doug! :)

Unknown said...

OKAY that's really UNFAIR-we are driving up from the TX Beach and couldn't get on line :-(

Hi ELLIE, your new "DOO" looks great, just like a really big MODEL lady . . . .

will be home in Colorado late Sunday. Hope to see you soon.
LOVE, gigi and papa

fabulous5fentons said...

Her hair is great - it's LONGER than mine now - sob, sob, sob!!

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

I love Ellie's new hair due! Her beautiful face and smile make the hair cut!