Friday, March 21, 2008

Adorn your sweet pea...



With the pretty petals of a Gerber daisy! I am now selling these hair accessories for little girls. Although, I've thought about it many times, I've never really had enough desire to "sell" the things that I enjoy making. Mainly, because it never seemed profitable to me. I typically, get frustrated with the project if it's not just perfect and then spend more time on a" redo". So in respect to " time vs. profit" I didn't imagine it worthwhile for me. These flowers are a different story...they are so easy to make. I can make one during the commercial break of American Idol! Literally, it takes 2 minutes to make. My original plan was to make some for just Avery. I had searched high and low and all around Omaha with no luck in finding flower hair accessories for little girls. I found one online but it was too pricey for me! So, it was after that I decided to make them myself. So, here I go... I have an appointment to drop some off a consignment sale, I'm trying to get them in the little boutique up the street, and ebay.

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Oh! honey, I love the flower hair accessories and the picture of Avery with one in her hair is beautiful!!! I hope you sell a million.... they are sure cute enough to sell that many!! Love you, Mom

texasangie said...

Omygosh! Those are sooooo cute!! You are so creative--I love the name and logo!! You also have the perfect model! I'm sure you will sell tons!

Fujitales said...

These turned out so cute! You've become quite the photographer, such a cute picture of Avery! I'm telling you, we need to live in the same city so we can make millions together at our in-home businesses. So cute!!

Unknown said...

AVERY You are the cutest! You will be a FASHION MODEL for sure when you grow up. Laur I don't know how you made the flower pink and the rest in B&W, it's a great pic to use for your promotions. I would be glad to help with ebay.
LOVE, Dad

Mama Mia said...

I love these and with the darling picture of Avery...they will sell!

Anonymous said...

Laurie,

That is the cutest idea I have ever seen. You are so creative.

Love,

Dianne