Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray ...It's Breya's Birthday today!

A big birthday shout out to my dear friend. Enjoy your day, induldge, eat cake and shop! Breya and I have been friends since we first met in Denver. We connected immediately and our friendship blossomed. We have the kind of friendship that was just "meant to be." Our husbands are friends as well, which makes our double dates so fun. Dax and Jeff bring out the "little boys" in each other. They tell jokes and laugh non-stop! I think they save up some of their best "irreverent" jokes for one another. We had a blast together in Denver, we lived in same neighborhood and ward. Z&E were very small and BUSY then. I guess our "terror twins" didn't scare them away from having their own children because they now have 2 beautiful kids who look just like Breya. (Ha, Just making sure you are still reading.) They have since moved to Boise and we soon after moved to Omaha. Breya and I have planned a trip to see one another every year since we moved apart. Sometimes it's SLC or Denver, Boise and now Disneyland. We plan on keeping up with our tradition year after year. Memories are made of this...good friends that last a lifetime. Make a wish and celebrate. I love you, Laurie

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brea! Great friends are the best...it is nice to know you can be apart and pick up right where you left off.

Fujitales said...

Thanks Laurie, you're so sweet! I've got sick kids home from school and dance today - boo... but still enjoying the day! Thanks for all the years of friendship, and here's to more to come. Luv you too.

B

Gigi said...

Hi Sweetie, I'm so glad you have such a dear friend as Breya!! Happy Birthday Breya, you are the best!!!! Love, Mom

Erick and Megan said...

Thanks for being such a great friend to my sis! It has been so fun to learn all about you from her and it was so great to FINALLY meet you! I am officially blog stalking you!
love, Megan