Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fireridge Carnival

Saturday was the annual school carnival. Not my favorite event but, surely one of the kids'. It is a fundraiser and all the proceeds go to our school. Lucky for me, (just kidding) I had a women's conference in the morning so I met the fam at the carnival and caught the tail end. They had a blast. Games, prizes, food, friends, and all the goodies. Jeff mentioned now that the twins are older it makes for an easier "shin-dig" to attend.



Zachary was the lucky recipient of this prized "Husker" basket. He bought a ticket for the raffle and chose this basket. He squealed with delight when the Principal called his name as the winner. "Eww" blue hair for Ellie. Hair paint is definitely not my favorite, but the kids love that as well. Looks like another tub for the kiddos tonight.
"Granny" Avery (white hair paint) hula hooping it up! On a side note: Kudos to Jeff for fixing Avery's hair with cute ponytails.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Love Zach and his basket...he was so cute Saturday night sharing his Husker cups! Elle and Avery's hair is sooooo COOL! WHAT!!! Jeff does pig tails!!!WOW!

Unknown said...

MIA WHAT?

Haven't you heard? Jeff does EVERYTHING! and of course it's always the BEST! We are so lucky to have such a GRAND SON-IN-LAW . . . actually I was undecided until last week, but since everyone else likes him so much, I went along and it now looks like we are going to KEEP HIM.

Great pics LAUR, I (SORT-OF) miss being there at Grade School Carnivals. . . . Naaaah! But like MOM, I do miss seeing those grandbabies. . .
LOVE, PAPA