Friday, August 1, 2008

missin' this girl like crazy

It's Ellie's turn for vacation to Gigi and Papa's house, she's been there since Sunday. She is having the time of her life. We are feeling like "something is missing" at home. Truthfully, it's such an important time for everyone. The child that is on the vacation feels special while the ones left behind have some unique time with mom and dad as well. Such a good thing. Thank you for everything, Gigi. We love you. I pick Gigi and Ellie up at the airport late tonight. I can't wait to see her big, beautiful smile.


6 comments:

Fujitales said...

Cute picture of Ellie - I don't think you need a new camera - you seem to have this one figured out!!

Mama Mia said...

Yes cool picture! So fun to have time alone with Grandma and Grandpa! Welcome home Ellie!

doug said...

GREAT PIC of the Ellebert Laurie!

We has lots of fun with Ellie, of course, it was MOM, (Gigi) who gets all the credit for arranging all the activities, and allowing me to participate a little.

We had fun at the Holly Pool, Ellie went off the diving board but not Papa. Love, Papa

grandma said...

Ellie, we are so excited that you got to stay at Papa's and Gigi's. What a fun, fun time for you. Cute, cute picture and a fun memory for you too.

Jeanne said...

Oh My! Do I love that picture of Ellie!!! We had so much fun with Ellie while she was visiting us.....she was a dream!!! I know she missed her family alot but we had a ton of fun swimming, shopping and playing with the cute neighbor girl, Katie!!!! What wonderful memories we have of both the grandchildren's visit!!! I loved every minute if it!!! XO, Gigi

Trinity said...

I agree on the great picture - such a cute candid shot. Glad you get to see Ellie soon. :)