Friday, October 26, 2007

A special visit


We love having visitors come to Omaha. Our children love having their grandparents to snuggle and play with each and every minute. This week Gigi came to town. She came to our rescue (long story) when we needed her. We are so thankful to our parents, we love them dearly. They are wonderful grandparents, and we are blessed to share our lives together. Thank you Gigi & Papa, Grandma & Grandpa for all you do for our families!




As usual we were very busy with Gigi in town. We are still trying to fit in some shopping in the Old Market ( next time, Gig, I promise) but this week was packed with good times. Avery and I picked Gigi up from the airport, and of course, off to lunch we go. Next, on to Fire Ridge to pick up the twins from school. It's fun to see them run out with screams of delight when they see their grandparents standing there waiting for them. The Enlow boys came over after school, I'm glad mom had the chance to meet these sweet boys. For the "main event" Jeff drove us all down to the Qwest center, dropped Ellie and I off at the concert and they went to dinner. What a fun day, definitely worth making a scrapbook page, wouldn't ya say? The next couple days were filled with shopping, lunching out and Target runs. Avery got sick, and so Thursday we stayed close to home. Thanks again, Mom for coming to visit. We love visitors.

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Hi Honey, I am the one that is so blessed to be able to share yours, Jeff and the sweet grandchildren lives!!!! I had such a great time visiting like I always do!! It is hard for me to leave but it is fun thinking about my next visit!!! I can't wait! Love you all so much!!!Love, Mom

Mama Mia said...

I love Gigi too! How nice to have her, when ever you need her! You have great parents Laurie! About that scrapbooking page...lets get together!

Mama Mia said...

Look how styling Gigi is I love it! Can I please have her outfit!

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

You are so lucky to have Gigi visit so often. Thanks for the help with the boys while I went to conferences. We missed Avery at the play date Thurs. It's my house this week!

Unknown said...

LAUR: I am having a difficult time paying for all these airline tickets round trip for GIGI from DEN to OMA.

That last one was nearly 14 dollars!!!

Did Mom tell you that United has changed their policy for RETIREES and They will no longer charge for Y class Economy stand by seats? Is that great or what? Makes those 36 years almost worthwhile. . . .

Now if I can only keep mom out of first class . . .

LOVE, Papa