Monday, October 8, 2007

Snug as a Bug in a Rug...


with 3 little kiddos all tucked in at night. Actually, they didn't all sleep together just there for story time. Yesterday we had a "Zachary kind of day" we stayed in our jammies and snuggled, relaxed, and played together. We watched conference and all the while Zach would nestle up to one of us and snuggle. In between the sessions we played & snuggled some more. You may even consider our day one of the laziest on record, but it was well worth it - every minute . Brunch @10:30, dinner @ 5:30. bath@ 7:30- simplicity at it's best! Finally, it's bedtime and we snuggled some more. What a day!

6 comments:

Fujitales said...

I'm so glad you have a borrowed camera to capture those cute kids!
Our weekend was a lot more banging (basement fun!), trips to Taco Bell, and Lowes for more needed (expensive) supplies - not the fun lazy weekend you guys had!

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

Everyone loves a good snuggle or two or three... I love those days were it is all about FAMILY!!! Love you guys.

Kimberly

Gigi said...

Hi Sweetie, I wish I could have one of those Zachary days! I love snuggling with your kids! I can't believe how much alike Zach and Ellie looked in that picture!I think as they get older they are looking more and more alike! They are all so adorable and I miss them so much! Love You, Mom

Mama Mia said...

What a darling picture! I like those kind of days! We are back! Talk to you tomorrow...or today... whatever!:)

Mama Mia said...

FYI..I added more on my blog! I had to hurry and post a little before we left on our adventure this afternoon! Had fun on our H.M. ticket quest! Loved talking with you.

Unknown said...

yup three bugs snug in rug. Hope Gigi got there in time to pay for lunch. . . great blog LAUR, I can hardly keep up, I vote with Breya ie Jeff had better shape up and make his web logs politically correct!

LOVE, PAPA