Monday, October 15, 2007

Ladies who lunch


Avery is officially part of our lunch bunch. As of right now, it's just Mia and I ( & of course, Aves) however, anyone is welcome to join us for an afternoon out. Avery was so excited to join the "Big girls" for lunch- she wanted to get all decked out in her most sparkly& "grown up"
outfit. She choose to wear her silver sparkle shoes from Gigi, along with her pretend cell phone as an accessory. She then asked for her "Hollywood sunglasses" and wanted to wear them, too. I'm not so sure that a 3 year should know about Hollywood, let alone ask for a piece of it. I have so much fun with Avery during the days. Don't even mention to me Kindergarten is full day and in 2 years. Avery thrives in preschool. She is social- very social. She has already been the student of the week and had her 1st show-n-tell. She brought in her webkinz, so did the other little girl. Each and every day when we leave the building Avie says" I love my preschool"!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the "flashdance" outfit on your little girl. Great costume!

Jeff

Laurie said...

Do you mean our little girl? Your post is not anonymous when you sign your name.

Laurie said...

Muscle tee's are 5 minutes ago.

Jeff

Gigi said...

Hi Guys, Yes, Laurie you are going to miss your buddy Avery when she heads off to kindergarten.She is so good and fun to have around and I might add adorable in her leggings and sparkle shoes! Love Ya, Mom

Mama Mia said...

Avery's outfit was very cute...I loved it from head to toe! I am so glad that we have been going to lunch! Where should we go next? hummmm...

Fujitales said...

Jeff's a brat - I'm going to look into getting him banned from making inappropriate comments. At least your husband reads your blog...
Can I join your lunch bunch?

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

I'd like to join the lunch bunch! Let me know when your next outing is. I loved the outfit Avery.