Sunday, October 21, 2007

It was a Spooktacular night

A scowling pirate with his daddy. Jeff dressed up as a "hottie" husband.


Hannah Montanna with her B.F.F =Best friend forever! Mckenna was a rock star, and they had a blast together.


Zachary and Neely Sadler, our Primary Pres. and friend. Notice how Zach is always smiling when he is with the "laaadiess."


Avery and one of her many "boyfriends", Mason

Brighton, Ellie, and Avery. Zach stayed far away from the "girl cooties."


At the end of the night and the beginning of the sugar rush, the kids all piled into the Enlow's car

The Halloween Trunk-or-treat is always a favorite for us and this year was no exception. First, a chili cookoff then carnival games and then the much anticipated trick or treating. The night was wonderful ,and the weather was even warm. We brought with us Hannah Montanna, a pirate, a sweet little kitty, a princess and a cute baby. We were babysitting Brighton (the princess) and the cute baby-Brooklyn. They were delightful and we enjoyed having them. Since the purchase of our new camera (which I love by the way) I spend way to much time trying to capture that "perfect moment" on film. I am not a photographer, that is clear but I do enjoy learning about and using our new camera. Enjoy a few of the many pic's I took Saturday night.

4 comments:

Fujitales said...

So cute! I love Ellie's wig and Avery's pink kitty is darling - oh and I might add a very scary pirate! How'd your primary program go?

Fujitales said...

Who's checking you out in Venezuela, Argentina and Australia? You've got quite the global following!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! I can't get over Ellie's wig it looks so real! Thanks for hauling the 2 extra! Looks like fun!

Gigi said...

Hi Honey, Oh My, how I loved the costumes! I'm so glad you took so many great pictures! Ellie with that long wig looked just like Hannah Montana and Zach so cute and scary as a pirate! Avery was precious! I thought you did a great job with her kitty costume as you do every year!I'm so excited to see them tomorrow! Love You, Mom