Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've been tagged

In the cyber world of blogging I have been tagged to answer the following questions.

List of jobs I've held
1.Nordstrom
2.Reunions unlimited
3. Pottery Barn for kids
4. Gymboree

Places to go for a weekend getaway
1. Kansas City
2. Chicago-future plan
3. The Wisconson Dells-future plan
4. Nauvoo

Places I've lived
1.Omaha,Ne
2. Denver, Co
3. Salt Lake City, Ut
4. Provo, Ut

Movies I can watch over and over again.
I can watch most movies again because I either fall asleep
or forget all about it as soon as I'm done watching.

Places I've been on vacation
1. Washington D.C
2. South Beach, Fl
3. Palm Springs, Ca
4. San Diego, Ca
5. Hawaii

First Thing you thought of when you saw
your significant other.
1. Funny, Funny, Funny ( Jeff gets tired of hearing he's funny, but it's true)
2. Tall, athletic, nice dresser & handsome

Favorite Foods
1. anything sweet
2. anything from Cafe Rio
3. anything I don't have to cook.

Best Landmark Kiss
1. at a drive in movie
2. on the beach in Hawaii

My guilty pleasures
1. trashy tabloids...people, US, Ok, Star
2. Target, anything and everything Target
3. Surfing the net and blogs
4. scrapbook mania nights

If in a jam with spouse what tactics do you use to
get out of the dog house.
1. Make a big yummy dinner.

Places I'd rather be right now
1. shopping
2. snuggling with Jeff
3. on vacation

websites I visit daily
1. my bank
2. blogs
3. email
4. TMZ

Now, I get to tag my other buddies
1. Breya- your next

1 comments:

Mama Mia said...

What a fun read! Thanks for doing that! Hope you are having a fun time with your MOM...I am jealous!