Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jeff and our dear friend, Collette

Avery with cousin Kaylee


Beautiful Park City





Jeff with mission buddy Cade Baldwin
and his wife Carrie




We are back from vacation and back to the world of blogging. Jeff and I started our vacation off in Park City- just the two of us! It was so nice, Park City in summer is beautiful. We took advantage of total "R&R."... Rest and Relaxation to the max. We walked Main street, & shopped & conquered the outlet mall. We scored many bargains. And by bargains I mean tee-shirts for $1.97, swimsuits $9.99, shorts for $3.99. Sweet deals! We shopped till Jeff dropped- I didn't, but I become the "bionic shopper" when faced with a great deals. We met some good friends in Park City, Jeff's mission buddy and his family for lunch. And Collette for dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We layed out by the pool-with a book no less. We watched a movie late at night and then slept in with no early morning little voices to wake us up. Before we left, we rode the alpine slide. What a perfect way to take in the sights and enjoy the mountain. I think my favorite part was riding the chair lift. We really miss the mountains. I forgot to mention, Jeff ran a 5k. He did a fantastic job, ran it in 22 min and considering the altitude and mountain hills I think he kicked bootie! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kiddos- we had a wonderful time away.

1 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Cute pictures! What was wrong with your browser?