Monday, June 18, 2007

"Whew" finally a calm and relaxing day in the Anderson household. Zach went to summer school today and afterwards firmly proclaimed "I'm quitting school, mom" We always have a tough time as we are getting him ready to go each morning. But, usually he has a good time once he is there. I really don't think today was any exception. He just doesn't think it's fair that he is in school and his twin sister is not. Who can blame him? I think this is just the beginning of many more conversations of this sort. Any suggestions on handling "the it's not fair "fight, please send them our way. The girls started a new 2 week session of swimming. I love seeing their smiles in the water during lessons. They both really enjoy swimming. I went to the gym this afternoon and put the kids in the play center. I really pushed myself on the elliptical machine. It kicked my bootie. Jeff and I are both glad to have such a nice fitness facility -it makes working out fun! Well, I wouldn't say I'm to the "fun" stage but I am being very diligent in my efforts. It helps to have Jeff on board. In fact, he is already loosing inches around his waist and leaving me in the dust. Sorry no new pic's tonight. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Let's go together one day and I can show you some easy weight machines! If you add that in with your cardio you will see a big difference in your body composition! I think on the days I work out I feel physically, emotionally and mentally STRONGER! I need all the help I can get keeping up with the Mom/Wife/Housekeeper/Cook/Nurse thing! I love our gym too!

Gigi said...

Hi Guys, Laurie i just love hearing what the kids are doing everyday and you sure are good about working out! I wish i could say the same for me! Once i'm over this cold i'm going to start riding my bike everyday! Give the kids a huge kiss from me and tell them i love them to the moon and back! Love, GIGI