Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wet & Wild








6 kids here at our house today. So, we turned our swingset into a water park! Never underestimate the entertainment value of a single hose to a group of children on a summer day. Screams of delight and giggles could be heard all around.

Alyssa, Kylie and Mason are sweet children and are a treat to have with us. After hours in the sunshine the kids came inside for some pretend play. The girls set up a mock wedding with Avery and Mason as the bride and groom. It was quite elaborate. They were the flower girls and instead of throwing rose petals they tossed leaves from my plants. Avery wore her new Cinderella dress. Mason was coerced into saying "I do." As cute as it was -I'm not sure Jeff liked the idea. When I left to take the Fenton kids home I heard him telling Avery "no more kissing boys."












3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Kids look so good and I know they are having fun in the summer - - - you are a good writer also Laurie. LOVE, dad

Gigi said...

Hi Honey, I love the new graphics! Oh My! the kids look darling I think they have grown a foot since I have seen them last! I know they are having a great summer and I love that and I love you all so much! Love You,Gigi

Mama Mia said...

Fun day! Elle looks so cute with her wave! Got to pack! See you in Utah!