Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Times


The kids are all involved with many activites this summer. The whole month of June is scheduled with swimming, tennis, golf, dance camp, art class and then more swimming and tennis. Zachary is in summer school in the mornings on MWF. He is grumpy when getting ready for school, but seems to have a big smile on his face when we pull up to the door. Friday his teacher greeted him with "welcome Zach, join us as we go on a catapillar hunt." The teachers have really tailored this summer program to the needs of the children involved. He only has 3 others in his class. And one is a little boy from the neighboring elementary that Zach seems to like...perhaps, a playdate! Stay tuned. He is also taking swimming, through an adaptive swimming program, one for kids with special needs. Once again, he complains as we are getting ready to go but can't help but smile and love it in the pool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay gang, this is a first for me posting a BLOG (that's short for WEB-LOG) for those of you who don't know. I have not done a BLOG yet since I was concerned about starting some major international incident like some BLOGGERS I've heard about LOL! So, I'm excited about the kids coming to visit at the end of June. I have looking for a Tent so we can camp out in the Back Yard. (It can get pretty scary out there!) We'll also go the Denver Museum of Natural History so we can see a Giant Dinosaur SKELETON! and we'll play some miniture golf. I'm happy that Zachary is doing well and likes his swimming lessons. Tell him that PAPA remembers when I told him to open his eyes underwater and he could see me right in front of him. When he saw me he started laughing and that's when I reminded him that we do not laugh when we are under water as the water tends to go into our mouth when the laugh is completed ha ha.

LOVE, PAPA

Mama Mia said...

Doug thanks for that info...I never knew that blog stood for web log it makes sence now!