Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Girls Night Out

While the boys are away the girls will play.  And, my version of "playing" is a night out with dinner and theater.  I love that my girls love the exact same thing.  I am thankful to Gigi for suggesting the girls and I do something special and very girly while the boys are away.  Great idea.  I bought tickets to the Rose Theater to see Peter Pan.  The Rose put on a wonderful production.   We all enjoyed the show.  I especially loved watching the girls as they were so intrigued with the performance.  I couldn't help to peek at them and smile as their eyes were glues to the stage watching every moment of the singing and dancing. We started our night off with dinner at Neuman's.  Then off to the main event.  Followed up with a slumber party.  All 3 of us in our big bed.  What a lovely night, one that I will always remember. 

0 comments: