Monday, July 19, 2010

This is awesome.

As I was gathering laundry in Avery's room I found this.

 Avery's schedule according to Avery.
My favorite line: prar.
That would be prayer.  But, yes phonetically it is prar.  Good job, Avee.

My second favorite line.  Smootch mom.  I will pretend not to notice that I come in 2nd to Dad.

 I love how she fit in some TV time.  Twice.

And I laugh at her scheduling owtside as I'm am sure she can hear me in her mind saying..."all kids outside to play NOW."

And, just so you know... she is very diligent to feed the fish. They are HER Fish afterall.  Each and every morning she marches over to the tank and feeds the fish.  These are the same fish that she brought home from school in the begining of kindergarten.  I didn't plan on the fish living this long...just so you know.

As a parent who is trying her darnest to keep these kids on task with chores around the house it makes me happy to see clen room and mak bed on top.  Maybe just maybe, my constant reminders are  sinking in. Now, if only I saw her other chores on the list....maybe next time.

4 comments:

Julie said...

HOw cute is that!! I am impressed...Avery must have a good momma! :)

Rebekah said...

now that is cute. What a sweet girl.

doug said...

Way to go AVERY!! That's quite a "to do" list, for a SIXTH GRADER it would be OKAY, but for a FIRST GRADER it is phenomenal!!

I liked "brecfist" best, and in fact I would like to have some "brecfist" now, but I'll have to wait all night before I can break the fast . . .

LOVE,
papa

Fujitales said...

i love this post. These are things I want to remember. I'm so impressed at the time she allotted to smooch mom and smooch dad, I'm sure that would not be on my kids' lists!