Monday, June 21, 2010

Punta Mita, Mexico

We have been looking forward to this trip for years.  Yep, years.  This trip was awarded to Jeff by Pfizer for a job well done. Top in sales in the company.   Although he always works hard and excells at his job, this is the first year he has won this particular award.  And we have waited and wished for many years.  The prestigious VPC award has been a goal of his for quite some time.  

Each year the award winners are whisked off to a fabulous destination and stay at an exclusive resort. This year, Punta Mita Mexico. We had never heard of Punta Mita before but knew staying at the Four Seasons ANYWHERE would be grand. But, this place exceeded our expectations. The level of service was incomparable to anywhere else. I've never known service quite like it. The beauty of the resort was extraordinary while the peace and serenity was overwhelming.

 We were in heaven.

With a pool like this.
And a beach like this. 
And a cabanna/bed to soak in the sun, sights, and sounds of the ocean. Heavenly.

I took the above beach pic sitting on this exact bed.  Just as soon as you sit down, the staff bring you a small cooler with bottled water.  After that, every 1/2 hour they would treat you to a frosty drink, fruit cup,haagan daz bar etc. Complimentary.

I tell ya, the service was out of this world. It was a bit surreal to have been waited on hand and foot. Literally.
This is Jeff getting a complimentary foot massage poolside. Are you kidding me?  This was my FAV.

Pfizer offererd us a choice of activities each day in Punta Mita.  I chose the spa day twice.  Jeff did some golf and scuba diving.  The fourth day we were together for our activity. Two of the afternoons I was on my own.  I didn't mind it a bit. 
I spent much of my time here.  Relaxing by the beach reading a good book. 
Or sometimes by this pool.
But, definetly my favorite time was when we were together.


And, these are the friends that we spent much of our time with.  Team Omaha.  Jeff has such fun and awesome co-workers.  I enjoyed getting to know them!


Congrats to Jeff for making his numbers and proving to Pfizer what we have already known...He is #1!


Oh, yeah there is more to come.  Activities.  And lots of them.

7 comments:

danandcami said...

I haven't heard of that place either, but it sure is BEAUTIFUL!!! And even better that it is on the companies dime. Well done to your hubby!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Jeanne said...

Honey, your pics are breath taking.... who knew Punta Mita was sooooo beautiful!!!! Jeff is #1 in our book too!!!! I loved the pic of you and Jeff..... just darling!!! I'm soooo glad you had such a fun and relaxing time....the girls and I had a blast also ..... aside from the fact we got to know why to much about Sky Ridge Hospital!!! LUV U, Mom

doug said...

WOW, we are so excited for our UPCOMING trip to PUNTA MITA! WHEN do we leave?

What do you mean, we'll be left behind back in Centennial babysitting Ellie and Avery, while you and Jeff go galavanting around Mexico at the FOUR SEASONS . . .??

Well OKAY we'd love to do it!!!
LOVE, Gigi and Papa
ps, way to go Jeff!! pretty cool to be the VICE PRESIDENT'S COUNCIL.

Rebekah said...

Way to go, Jeff! How fun for the two of you. So, with all these vacations you've taken recently..., when does Jeff work? ;-)

Fujitales said...

I love the cute picture of your toes in the sand! You had me at complimentary foot massage! We're sold! Where do we sign up?

I'm so jealous, one of these days we hope to take a vaca...if we can stop fighting!

Congrats on winning Jeffey!

Fujitales said...

I love the cute picture of your toes in the sand! You had me at complimentary foot massage! We're sold! Where do we sign up?

I'm so jealous, one of these days we hope to take a vaca...if we can stop fighting!

Congrats on winning Jeffey!

Stephanie said...

What an amazing trip! Nice job, Jeff. So happy you guys really enjoyed it...