Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coldplay was hot!

I surprised Jeff with tickets to the Coldplay concert last week. We both love Coldplay and I knew he would love to go to the concert. I pulled it off. He had no idea what was in store for him. I set aside the night, telling him we had a dinner with my presidency. Booked the babysitter. Scheduled the night out in his calendar so there would be no last minute changes and voila'...we had ourselves a date. Great show, great night and worth every penny. We remembered how much we love the energy and excitement that comes from being at a concert.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Honey, Your pics are amazing and your night together sounds wonderful!!!! Love you all, Mom

Brezack Family said...

HOW FUN!! I loveee loveee loveee Coldplay! ps did you see any of Gwenith???

Fujitales said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous. Apparently, Boise is not on the Coldplay tour - weird...

What a fun surprise - all Dax got for Father's Day was a pair of shoes...

Laurie said...

Jill, I was hoping for a glimpse of Gweneth. But, then Jeff reminded me...if she's going to make a stop on tour ...would she really choose Nebraska?

Jeremy and Neeley said...

What an awesome wife you are! Sounds like fun :-)

Trinity said...

You guys are even cooler than I initially thought! ;) What a fun, fun itme. I love Coldplay!

doug said...

Well I have been to many, many concerts LAUR, of course you may not have heard of some of the groups, most of my groups would have been called "HOT" PLAY not coldplay . . .

You were just a little kid when mom and I went to hear Neil Diamond, Linda Ronstadt, and later on Robert Earl Keen, and then I went on my own to see Willie Nelson, (two times) and Hank Williams Jr. (three times) Mom wouldn't be caught dead at those concerts. . . ha ha

PS I'm Glad you were able to surprise Jeff with a HOT concert featuring Cold play.

LOVE, dad