Friday, September 19, 2008

It's your day, Grandpa

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a special one! We wish we could be with you on this day. Since we are not, we are sending a special delivery of birthday surprises.
Zachary, Ellie and Avery each had a few wonderful (and very expensive) wishes for you.
Avery said she would wish to give you:









a unicorn, more hair (well, look at her daddy) and a big hug and a kiss for you.

Zachary would wish to give you: lots and lots of money. Then he said he would send all of "us" kids on a plane to visit. But in the end he decided on a jet plane for you.













Ellie would wish to give you one thousand wind- up toys. And, buy you the house across the street from us.












We love you. Celebrate and enjoy your day. And, in the end we hope all your wishes come true.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Oh the kids gifts are so wonderful! What a cute idea! I have got to try this! Hope everyone is feeling well! :)

doug said...

WHAT a beautiful picture of Grandpa, with Grandma and the kiddies in UTAH! I'm jealous! love, papa

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Newell....I hope all you wishes come true this year!!! Have a great day and the best birthday ever!!!!!!!! Love, jeanne

grandma said...

These are the sweetest pictures and words that a grandpa could have on his birthday. Thank you so much for the wishes for me. I was so surprised the package came on my birthday and I am so excited about the sweat shirt and the high tech thermometer. You are the very best family for me to have. Thank you so very much.
Love, Grandpa