Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimberly



One of my favorite things to do is go out to lunch with girlfriends and no better reason than to celebrate the birthday of Kimberly....one of my favorite friends. Kimberly is sweet, stylish, social, and absolutely delightful. Kim has a knack for decorating and design. She has a beautiful home and she keep it in perfect condition... I mean "drop by unexpectedly" perfect! She brightens my day each time that we chat. Kimberly is always caring for others and has instilled that value in her children. The Enlows are raising very kind, polite and helpful boys-all 4 of them. We love the whole family and are glad to have them in Omaha. I had a wonderful time at lunch, thanks to Kimberly for being the kind of friend that everyone hopes for. Happy Day. Celebrate.

6 comments:

texasangie said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly! It is wonderful to have such great friends! BTW, for my fellow AT Loft fans, they are having 20% off your entire purchase today through Sunday.

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

I just left Mia's blog and was red all over. You guys are to gracious with your descriptions. I feel like I don't know the person you are talking about. I guess that is what great friends do for you. They make you feel special and worth something. Thanks for making me feel so loved on my birthday. I charish all of you as my dearest friends. I love you!

Laurie said...

Angie, thanks for keeping me up to date on AT lofts sales. I will gladly stop over there this weekend!

Mama Mia said...

I am stealing this picture...I didn't have my camera! This was a wonderful lunch date....we have to do it again...seriously...Lets go this week, Bruce is out of town and the kids will be out of school soon!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly!Your Birthday luncheon sounded like a blast and you have such a wonderful group of friends!!!That is a good thing!!! I will see you soon when I visit the sweet grandchildren!! Jeanne

doug said...

OK; all I want to know is what are all of you LDS women doing posing besides about a hundred WINE BOTTLES??