Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



"A Mothers love grows by giving"
We have been truly blessed by these wonderful ladies in our lives. Happy Mothers day to my mom, Jeanne and Jeff's mom, Dianne. These remarkable women have touched our lives in many ways. We feel grateful to them for the love they continually show us. "A mothers love grows by giving" and certainly we feel this love as they so willingly offer to help us and sacrifice on our behalf. The giving never ends with these women. As different as these ladies might be there seems to be one very strong thread that weaves them together, and that is the pure love for their children. Thank you to our moms for all the "giving" and sweetness both offer us each day.

When I think of my mom, Jeanne I immediately think of patience. She is calm, tender, and very patient. This is even more evident to me now as I see how she treats our children. She loving and patient to the kids all the time! How does she do it? I look to her each day for my example of patience. Thank you, mom.

When I think of Dianne, I think of service. She is faithful, loyal, and diligent in serving the Lord and others. She magnifies her callings and is always offering her efforts to others. Never does a day go by that Dianne is not helping someone in need. She instilled this core belief in Jeff and teaches our children the same today. I look up to her as my example of service, Thank you Dianne.
Love, Laurie, Jeff, Zachary, Ellie and Avery




4 comments:

doug said...

Hi LAUR: Nice job on your blog page for MOTHERS DAY!

We celebrated here early, Mom opened her new book on HIMALAYAN Kittens, her antique framed window mirror, and her NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!

She was really excited! Then we went to Church and watched many babtisms, and then up the Boulder Canyon to look at Mountain Cabins, and then out to dinner at LOS DOS PORTRILLOS . . .. .
(another boring day in COLORADO!)

LOVE, Dad

Jeanne said...

Oh! Sweetie, That was lovely....thank you for saying all those nice things! I think you are the best daughter and Mom ever!!!! I love you tons and thanks for the wonderful Mother's Day!! XO Mom

Fujitales said...

Wow, so sweet. You really are lucky to have such great grandma's for your kids. Happy Mom's Day.

B

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

You are so blessed to have theses women in your life. I know they are these things because I see these qualities in you and Jeff too. Happy Mothers Day to you!