Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall into Fun











What do you do when your kids are bored and have already watched a solid hour of t.v. ..We run outside and play in the leaves. At 5:00 tonight,without a moment to waste the kids and I raced each other outside and began "Operation Leaf Pile" (a very professional sounding code word) We quickly attempted to rake up the leaves into a huge pile. Ellie used a rake, Zachary used a shovel (don't ask) and Avery used a tiny bucket to scoop. Needless, to say we were not very effective but we sure had fun. Jumping in and then throwing the leaves at each other...oh what fun it is! I was able to catch a few moments on camera. I couldn't let this opportunity slip, however it did put a damper on Zach's mood ( still not a fan of the camera) so, only a couple- I promised him.

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Cute pictures! Love the leaves and darling kiddos!

Fujitales said...

So cute! Are you loving your new camera! It has been a crazy week, sorry I haven't checked in lately.
Talk to you soon.

B

Gigi said...

Honey, you are so creative and I loved the pictures in the leaves especially of the girls with their heads together!Love, Mom

Fujitales said...

I checked in for some air-guitar footage - where is it?! Can't wait to see it!