Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Gigi!

Today is a special day, it's my mom's birthday. I wish we were there so we could celebrate in style. We did have the chance to sing and open presents last week when we were all together, but it just doesn't feel the same. Mom, I hope you have a wonderful year. One that is filled with many rich blessings and special wishes. We love you.


I love Gigi for many reasons and these are just a few:
She is my best friend, one I want to talk to each and every day and several times in between.
Gigi loves to play with the kids. And I mean "down on the floor" kind of playing. Make believe, princess play, games, reading, going to the park, watching kids videos, making cookies, riding bikes around the block.
She is patient and tolerant.
She is always on our side. We can count on her to support us in all of our endeavours.
She is interested in the little things, simple details of our life.
I can call her with very important news or just the boring details of my day and she will listen intently as if it's all the same to her.
She is stylish, and loves to decorate. I wish I had the same sense of fashion.
She is always willing to help and offer service to us, many times at her expense.
She loves us all. Unconditionally.
Thank you, mom.


3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Gigi! You are such a good mom and grandma! I am jealous you come out so often!

Fujitales said...

Happy, happy birthday Gig! Hope you have a great day, make Doug take you out somewhere special tonight - you deserve it. Luv you tons!

Breya

Gigi said...

Oh Sweetie, I just read your latest blog and and had tears in my eyes!! You are the most wonderful daughter anyone could hope for and you are my best friend!!!! You are such a gracious hostess which made our Thanksgiving the best one ever!! Of course your kids are perfect also so that didn't hurt! Thank you so much for my silver bracelet I can't wait till I get it in the mail!!! I wish I could have spent my Birthday with you and your beautiful family but maybe next year!!! I love you so much! Love, Mom