Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!









This is what it's all about. The perfect Thanksgiving weekend. We spent a wonderful weekend with our family. My parents and my brother came in town to celebrate together. We spent our days playing games, watching movies, chatting, laughing, computer fixing (thanks again, Robby) shopping, eating, eating, and more eating. As I reflect on our many blessings at this time of the year, I would say being together with my family tops my list. Thank you to mom, dad, Robby for making the trek to Omaha. We sure loved having you fill our home with love and laughter and memories to last a lifetime.
It's always hard for my kids to say goodbye! Saying goodbye to Uncle Robby was no exception. But until next time, they have lots of fun memories to hold on to.

2 comments:

Fujitales said...

What fun memories for you and your kids. Take advantage of your brothers single life, his days may be numbered. I'm sad my brother is off the single list, and now has someone else to be passionate about instead of my kids!
Wish I had really fun Thanksgiving memories to write a post about...
There's always next year...

B

petite lama said...

wow, laurs--robbie turned out to be such a hottie, who do i know in new york to set him up with? what is he doing out there? of course i am always trying to put people together

llama