Monday, May 10, 2010

St Barts

As we move on to St. Barts we soon discovered that beauty surronds in French Westo Indies.  Man, oh man is it ever gorgeous.  Truely Picturesque. 


This extra large and beastly looking creature greeted us to The Hotel Gurananni by sunbathing on our patio.  Jeff was captivated and fed it pepperoni and granola bars.  I call him the wedding mascot.
This is where we spent most of our time.  Can you stand it?  I agree with Lily (age 9) when she said, "I could get very used to this lifestyle. 

Pre-wedding happy couple. No jitters for them,
but they were very busy.  Lots of last minute details that come with a dreamy destination wedding. 
They handled the stress very well.  Only a few more days... till this.

No stress for us however!  We were whisked off on a private 50 foot yacht.  A-ma-zinggggg.  Stinkin' amazing.  I loved every minute of our 4 hour day trip.  We sailed around the island, stopped to snorkle and saw the most beautiful and completely private beaches, only accessible via boat.  Where were the children you ask?  Gigi and Papa kindly volunteered to watch all of them for us.  Yes, I was worried it would take a toll on my parents, but that big calming blue ocean setttled my nerves and I enjoyed our ride. 
Here is where we stopped to snorkle.  Jeff and Chrissy saw a shark.  Long and skinny one.  I saw nothing.
Robby's boss Johnathon, and girlfriend.  Mark and Chrissy, me and a friend of Robs.  Jeff is taking the pic.
It was Regatta Weekend.  We had the pleasure of watching these incrediable sailboats all day.

Friday evening was the rehearsal dinner at the Wall House Restaurant in town.  It was delightful.  Perfectly set for a night of entertainment.
 Kat and Rob strung pics of all the guests around the room.  I loved it. Looked so personal with a touch of flair. 
 

Robby and Kat express their gratitude to their guests.  Really, it is our pleasure.
 

Ellie and Lily ordering juice to their hearts content.


Stay tuned for the wedding.  I will get the next post up tomorrow!  I need to speed up the pace with posting.  Getting more and more behind on   family "back to reality" posts as well.

3 comments:

Brezack Family said...

You could be a professional photographer!! These photo's are amazing! I feel like I could reach out touch that crystal clear water! I can't wait to see more!

danandcami said...

Looks like a dream vacation for sure!! Looks like a great time was had by all. Your photos are beautiful and I bet they don't even do justice to the place! What a beautiful family you have!

Sheri said...

That looks just heavenly! What a great time - I'm so jealous!