Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Favorite Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day to Jeff!



The top 10 reasons I am lucky to have Jeff as my Valentine
10. He brings a smile to my face each and every day.

9. He helps me when I need him with a caring and patient heart.

8. He calls me everyday from work, to let me know he is thinking about me.

7. He appreciates my efforts when making dinner, even if the meal is a can of soup.

6. Just being near him, cheers me up!

5.He is hands down, without a doubt the best dad for our children, he loves them with all his heart. Jeff is happiest when his children are around.

4. He provides well for our family. He works hard everyday. He succeeds and excels in his professional career inorder to give to his family.


3. He makes me laugh! Yes, Jeff you still make me laugh everyday. Nothing is ever as much fun as it is with you beside me.

2. He truly is an example of Christ-like characteristics. He is so loving, kind, patient and serving towards others. I learn from him daily. And feel blessed to have him in my life.

1. He is my husband, my best friend and forever companion! Jeff," my heart loves your heart" Thank you for your example of love! Happy Valentines Day. I love you dearly, Laurie

6 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Laurie I love this new look! What a sweet post! Jeff makes me laugh every time I talk to him! What a great attribute!

Fujitales said...

Jeff, I love you too, for all of those same reasons, well, and you know the other ones...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Signed,
your secret lover

Laurie said...

Hey secret lover...never log in with your name when you plan to be anonymous. ha ha

Unknown said...

Laurie, such a nice tribute to your favorite valentine!

As you know, Jeffrey is a favorite of ours as well.

In fact, when considering all the characteristics of your husband compared with all of the other guys, he comes up as our number one, all time favorite amongst ALL of our son-in-laws.

LOVE, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

I agree. Why do we have to stop at 10. We are only just scratching the surface.

I love you,

Jeff

Gigi said...

Oh! Honey I thought your Valentine to Jeff was beautiful and you are such a good writer! Love, Mom