Saturday, September 8, 2007

She just couldn't wait any longer!

Avery's first day of preschool! Yea!




First day of preschool for Avery was Thursday and she woke up saying "Mom, I'm so happy- I just can't wait any longer to start my preschool." She has been patiently waiting for about 3 weeks now. She was beaming and filled with excitement especially after we attended the open house on Wed. This is the night where she finds out her teacher and tours her room. She has Miss Ruby and Miss Donna, both are sweet and lovely ladies. She made sure to visit each station of the room. I think she liked the puzzle area best. So, Thursday morning after we drooped off the big kids at school we had a photo shoot. She was very willing to model, after all it was finally her turn to start school. When she was finished modeling we were off to Imagination Station. Did I mention, her school is literally across the street and down 1 block! How convenient is that? When we walked in the doors she was greeted by a friendly women. Avery quickly responded to her with "I'm in preschool, now." Yes, you are sweet girl. Avery is growing up right before our very eyes. Although I would like to freeze her exactly as she is now I know "growing up" is part of life. Avery is a fun girl just waiting to conquer preschool. "Look out world, here she comes!"

Avery at the open house doing a puzzle.


playing house in the kitchen

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Hi Sweetie, Oh My, Avery is such the little princess and what a doll! I love that she is so excited about her new preschool! You know Avery she will be running the school by the 2nd week! Your blogs are so interesting and I find myself being your blog stalker! I love you all so much, Love Mom

Mama Mia said...

Avery looks too cute! I love her outfits and hair bows! Oh please be a good friend and help me make some cute bows for Brooklyn. Hair would be a good place to start but maybe the bow would distract the eye into thinking she has more! Put your creative juices together and help me with some ideas!