Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's the post party wrap up

OK.  I'm so over Halloween right now....but I need to post the pics of all of the parties around here. I know I will want to remember the festivities in years to come. So here is the wrap up Halloween 2010.

When the twins were 5 I had a Halloween party for them. So, it seems only fair that I should do the same for Avery. And,I love, love, love little kids in costume. I enjoyed every minute of it, and I know Avery did as well.   It was a simple and short get together with 5 of Avery's classmates. We ate spooky snacks, played scary games, and made an evil bat craft.  Ok, so it's not so evil....but very cute.


Zachary and Ellie were invited to a 6th grade Hallween party at Kadi's home. Zachary only stayed for a short while before Jeff picked him up for a "guys night out". As you know, for Zach this is better than any party with a room full of  loud girls.   The music blarred in the backround and the kids mingled with one another. Lots of laughing.  Ellie stayed until the end at 10:00. She had so much fun and was a little chatterbox on the ride home. I think she mostly liked the independance of staying out late. Alone. With 25 cute girls.

We had a blast at the annual Patterson/Keiser Halloween party. There were so many creative and downright Awesome costumes this year. Everyone went all out. Well, except us. This year we were preoccupied with selling our home and all that goes along with moving.  So, I just couldn't devote much time or attention to the costume (I guess I have a one track mind when our house is on the market.)  We went down the "easy " road and came up with Tacky Hawaiian Tourists. But, it worked.
Check out these costumes!  Bummer,  I didn't get a picture of everyone. Sorry.  I noticed I am missing Darren Keiser as Nacho Libre.  And, he was absolutetly hilarious.

2 comments:

Fujitales said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted these pics of Halloween. I wanted to see your costume - you guys look great! I especially like Jeff's shorts and black socks.

Your kids look great too! Hope you have a great time in Phoenix. Talk to you when you get home.

doug said...

I don't see what is so TACKY about those HAWAIIAN TOURIST OUTFITS ? ? that's exactly the way I look and dress when I go to Hawaii . . . .

LOVE, papa