Sunday, March 28, 2010

A glimpse of sunshine

Looks like spring may finally be here.  Ah sunshine, it does wonders for our soul.  On Thursday, after school we took off running to the park.  We felt the warmth on our skin and a cool breeze in the air and knew it to be a perfect park day.   This is what we look forward to, and this year in particular it was a long time in waiting.  Ellie and the Lentsch girls rode their bikes up to the park by themselves, she is getting so independant.  I love it and worry about it at the same time.  Is this normal?  The rest of us drove up but, played till our hearts content just the same. 
Why is it that boys must always jump off the swings?  Zach in mid air (although not far from the ground)  after attemping a jump.
This handsome man joined us at the park, and made everything just a bit brighter.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Honey, Awesome pictures at the park......you are a great photographer!!!! I know you will get some great pics in St. Martin and St. Barts!!!! Can't wait!!!!!! LUV YA, MOm

Unknown said...

I'm glad it has finally warmed up over there. I'm jealous this week, since it's spring break and it's raining, of course. :(

Hop you have fun in St. Barts this week. I'll be secretly coveting you next week!

Fujitales said...

I didn't know I was signed is as Dax. Obviously it wasn't him who is leaving comments on blogs!

fabulous5fentons said...

You're the BEST. I just love the inspiration you are to me! I actually updated my blog! Don't fall off your chair! Hope the wedding is perfect.