Monday, January 18, 2010

Who doesn't love it...

Do you remember singing into your hairbrush when you were 10.

Apparently, the lampstand is the new "hairbrush."
break out the microphone...the stand is to confining. Tonight, Ellie invited me into her room to watch a performance. She would sing 6 Taylor Swift songs and I would pay her 1.00 admission. She had practiced every song and memorized the words. She sang with her heart out. And, even came up with a signature "twang" to her voice. She was thrilled to perform, (after the first few moments of silliness) and put on quite a show. She didn't even mind me grabbing my camera, make that... her camera. Mine was out of batteries (hate it when that happens.) Who doesn't love moments like this.

3 comments:

doug said...

ELLIE you "LOOK" like you are a real big time singing sensation. Papa is proud of you, can't wait to hear a few of your songs. . . .
LOVE,
PAPA

Jeanne said...

Hi Sweetie, I think Ellie is the cutest thing ever!!! You use do to do the same thing... I love it!!! XXX, Mom

Fujitales said...

I love this post! You and me Elle - I know the words to every song on that Taylor Swift cd. I'll be your back-up singer and dancer. We could take our show on the road!

I know in that one pic she's singing "You belong to me...!"