Saturday, April 17, 2010

twinners

Today is a special day.  Happy birthday to Zachary and Ellie.   Each year at the twins birthday I can't help but think about the power of prayer and how thankful I am for this blessing.   "Ask and ye shall receive".  We prayed that the lives of our micro preemies would be spared.  They are living proff that miracles exist.  Through the loving hand of our Heavenly Father they are with us today and I am so thankful to Him.       And, I am thankful to Zachary and Ellie for all the joy they bring to my life.  Both of these children are very sensitive, kind and loving souls.  They enrich our home with happy moments, giggles, good times and lots of love.
                                                                Then  



and now.
Happy 11th Birthday!
We love you, sweet babies.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Honey, How I loved that post and how I love Ellie and Zach.....my mircle twins!!! They are beautiful inside and out!!!! LUV,Gigi

Fujitales said...

I can't believe they are 11 and so grown up! Happy Birthday Elle and Z, hope you have the greatest of all days. We're so glad you are still here with us!

doug said...

Of all my twin grandkids, I like these two the best of all!!! None of us can believe that ZEE and EEE are ELEVEN, why that's almost teenagers = oh my, is there anyway we can go back a few years? LOVE, papa

Brezack Family said...

Great Post! Love those cute kids of yours! Congrats on being an awesome Mom to three awesome kids!