Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Belated Birthday Wish for my Dad.

Forgive me for getting this birthday wish up late, we have had Internet problems and I am just now getting back to the computer. Dad, we love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks here in Omaha. Happy Birthday. We are blessed because you are an amazing father. Thank you for enriching our lives. Avery made you this card. I thought it was so cute and couldn't wait to show you. Here it is. A birthday wish for you. Hope you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow someday...We love you clear to the moon and back!
P.S. That little green guy is a leprechaun..."little Louie" the leprechaun says Avery.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Sweetie, That was such a nice post....I loved it and I'm sure Dad will love it also!!!!!! I can't wait to see you and the kids in a couple of weeks!!! XO,XO Mom

doug said...

Dear LAUR, you are so sweet to remember me on my 68th birthday! (I am not so fond of birthdays anymore.)I think AVERY's picture is excellent, she has YOUR artistic ability. I just love "Little Louie"! That Irish Leprechaun is exactly like an angel that watches over ALL my grandchildren. ELLIE called and we talked about school and her friends. When I talked to ZACH I said "I can't wait to open all the presents you got me" and he said: "WHAT PRESENTS?" Mom got me a BORDERS gift card so I went there and spotted a couple of books that I want. Also she gave me some RALPH LAUREN cologne and she said it smells really nice . . . . HOW would I know? = my "smeller" is GONE! LOVE, PAPA

doug said...

PS: I noticed that the GREEN LEPRECHAUN "LITTLE LOUIE" has RED HAIR just like DADDY has.

pps: Correction: USED to have!

Fujitales said...

Happy Birthday Doug!! I didn't know we shared March birthdays... hope it was a good one!

Breya

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.